- Cookies are being blocked. Security settings on your browser or firewall may block cookies from being set. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive that can be retrieved at a later time for identification purposes. Please update your browser security (security must be set to medium or low on most browsers to accept cookies) or firewall settings to accept cookies. Common antivirus / firewall programs such as Norton have a setting to accept or deny cookies.
- Incorrect user name or password. If you get an "Invalid User Name" or "Invalid Password" error, please try logging in again to insure all input was entered correctly. If subsequent attempts also fail, please contact your account administrator to make sure your user name and password is correct. For login errors when accessing any individual feature of the control panel, please try these steps.
- Exiting Without Logging Out. If you have previously exited the control panel without clicking on the "Logout"
button, your computer may store a persistent cookie for up to 24 hours with information from your previous session. A solution would be to clear your cookies, and make sure to always use the "Logout" button going forward when ending your session.
- Pop-up windows are being blocked. You are either using a firewall or special browsing software such as the Google Toolbar which
may not display pop-up windows. This utility requires that the main browser window be able to open child windows for loading various control panel modules. Please adjust your firewall settings to allow pop-ups or disable any pop-up blocking software.
- Hardware or memory failure. Please reboot your computer to reload the operating system, and clear the memory.
- No Internet connection. Please try to access other websites to make sure Internet connection was not lost.
It is possible to not have to disable your current browser security settings as directed above by installing another web browser to be used only for accessing this application. The most comparable web browser to Microsoft's Internet Explorer is Netscape. For a free download of the
latest version of Netscape, click here.
If you have problems accessing individual features with an "Invalid User Name" error, please try the following steps:
- Click on "Logout".
- Close the main control panel browser window.
- Open a brand new browser window, and access the control panel.
- Log in again.
- Uncheck the "Disable Popup Windows" box.
- Click on the appropriate icon to access any desired feature.
- When finished, make sure to click on "Logout" in whatever feature you were in.
© Copyright WEBMASTERS.COM. All Rights Reserved.